Arbor XL is built for taming fast-moving fish
US fly fishing brand Sage says that the Arbor XL reel is built for taming fish that are as likely to come straight at you as they are to run away.
These technical reels feature an all new, extra large arbor for ultra-fast line retrieval and a narrow spool that makes level winding effortless. It also has Sage’s tried-and-tested Sealed Carbon System drag package for optimum performance in each class size and a one revolution drag knob for reliable and repeatable pressure. It is available in two sizes – 4/5/6 and 6/7/8.
• Extra-large diameter frame for 15% faster line pick-up
• Narrow spool for intuitive level winding
• Ultra-sleek and light for its size
• SCS Drag
• One revolution Drag Knob with 20 numbers and 39 detented settings
• Ultra-large arbor for fast line pick-up
• Concave, ported arbor for greater strength and capacity
• Fully machined 6061-T6 aerospace grade aluminium
• Cold-forged and tempered for surface protection and corrosion resistance
• Ergonomic handle
• Easy conversion from left to right-hand retrieve
• Neoprene and embroidered ballistic nylon reel case
• Colours – Slate and Frost
Tacklestream showcases the best fishing tackle from around the world, sourced by the editorial team from Angling International – the No.1 news platform for the angling trade for more than 15 years. The editors of Angling International have the inside track on the new gear being developed and tested by your favourite tackle brands, long before it hits the shops. Our Tacklestream subscribers receive the hottest information on the fishing tackle of the future. And as part of your subscription you will also be auto-enrolled into our monthly tackle giveaway competitions – no extra sign-ups, no extra payments, no catches, just your chance to win free tackle EVERY MONTH.