Rainbow Kayaks Hardbelly Fishing Pro is ‘unsinkable’
The Rainbow Kayaks Hardbelly Fishing Pro belly boat is made of polyethylene and said to be unsinkable.
It is ideal for rental as it is not subject to damage due to incorrect or excessive use. Ideal for bass fishing, it is also ideal in other fishing environments such as the lagoon or the sea. It can be customised with an electric engine.
Great attention has been paid to the on-board electronics thanks to a double positioning transducer system.
• Six rod holders
• Three waterproof hatches
• Engine storage compartment
• Housing for echo-sounder transducer (also for side imaging models)
• Two integrated transport wheels
• Four carrying handles and different threaded inserts to make any desired adjustment
• 13 traction points for different spare parts
• Padded seat
• Four RailBlaza transducer mounts
• A protection system to avoid accidental detachment of the electric engine
Tacklestream showcases the best fishing tackle from around the world, sourced by the editorial team from Angling International – the No.1 news platform for the angling trade for more than 15 years. The editors of Angling International have the inside track on the new gear being developed and tested by your favourite tackle brands, long before it hits the shops. Our Tacklestream subscribers receive the hottest information on the fishing tackle of the future. And as part of your subscription you will also be auto-enrolled into our monthly tackle giveaway competitions – no extra sign-ups, no extra payments, no catches, just your chance to win free tackle EVERY MONTH.