Innovative carp cradle catches the eye!
Technology is ever increasing its presence and development in the carp fising world and this DIGITAL SMART cradle from the Holdcarp Company is no exception. Unlike the more traditional ways of handling large carp from cradle to sling to scales, this cradle does it all at once. It is no longer necessary to use the tripod, digital scale, and cradle separately. The waterproof, touch LCD display with a display of 3.5 inches shows the exact weight of the fish while it is still in the cradle.
This is the distinguishing feature of the DIGITAL Smart Digital Cradle. The top of the LCD shows the outdoor temperature, pressure (hPa), altitude, and battery status indicator while the weight of the fish is displayed to three decimal places in the middle of the LCD screen.
The cradle’s construction is made of steel, which ensures the product’s longevity and has a high-quality waterproof surface treatment applied. The cradle legs are outfitted with six separate telescopic feet, which allow you to level the cradle as much as possible on the bank. The inner part is made of soft material, which ensures that the fish is fully supported and protected. Thick-walled nets feature for the outflow of excess water in the lower part of the cradle that ensures accurate weight readings.
• Precise battery status indicator with 5-level display
• Zero weight
• Brightness adjustability level of the display
• Interrupt / resume – a button that allows you to take a picture of the catch along with the weight of the fish displayed on the LCD screen
• Weight display in KG or LB
• Outdoor temperature display
• Pressure display
• Altitude display
• Power supply: 12V battery with a capacity of min. 7Ah, which will ensure operation for min. 48 hours of continuous operation or using standardized ALCALINE batteries: 6F22 (lithium battery 1200mAh), 6LR61, 6LF22
Tacklestream showcases the best fishing tackle from around the world, sourced by the editorial team from Angling International – the No.1 news platform for the angling trade for more than 15 years. The editors of Angling International have the inside track on the new gear being developed and tested by your favourite tackle brands, long before it hits the shops. Our Tacklestream subscribers receive the hottest information on the fishing tackle of the future. And as part of your subscription you will also be auto-enrolled into our monthly tackle giveaway competitions – no extra sign-ups, no extra payments, no catches, just your chance to win free tackle EVERY MONTH.