What to tell your customers
- For wary pike that ‘play’ with anglers’ deadbaits, this super sensitive drop back indicator will not miss an indication.
- Anglers can mount the indicator on the rear bank stick where the twist-on connector will fit any bank stick diameter.
- The bite indicator is a plastic egg that anglers can open and adjust internally with weights according to the wind and water current.
- The arm moves freely, indicating both runs and drop-back bites.
- A finely adjustable plastic clamp can also be adapted to the main line diameter, ensuring that the line is pulled off without resistance.