BLACK AND GOLD LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE. SHIPPING JUNE 20TH!
The Series-1 reel carries on the T1 and original TYPE1 history into the next generation of Taylor products. It’s everything you’ve ever wanted in a fish-fighting tool! It has a beautiful two-tone anodized frame, excellent machining, and an extra-large arbour on the outside. Anglers fishing tough terrain will fully appreciate its flawless 2.5 turn adjustment where the carbon fibre drag system becomes completely sealed.
The feather weight of the 4-6wt is 4.8 ounces. The Series-1 is one of the lightest 100 percent sealed drag reels on the market today, making it ideal for modern high-modulus, lightweight carbon rods. At this pricing, the Series-1 is a must-have.
The Series-1 is available in weights ranging from 4 to 9 pounds and is suitable for use in both fresh and saltwater. At this pricing point, we are confident that no other reel comes close to the quality and design of the Series-1.
Give me some tech –
– Watertight, sealed drag system (saltwater safe)
– Hard anodized exterior for both beauty and protection
– Multiple standard colors (Slate Grey, Golden Olive, Ruby Red, Offshore Blue)
– Carbon-fiber drag system
– Highly ported yet rigid frame design
– Ultra-large arbor design for fast retrieve and minimal line coil.
– Cold-forged and machined from aerospace 6061 T6 Aluminum
– Reel clicks on both incoming and outgoing
– Convertible to both left and right hand retrieve
– Reels come in a tough neoprene case
– Two-tone anodized reel frame
How much is it and how can I order?
The Series-1 Limited edition Black and Gold starts from $275 and can be found online at Taylor Fly Fishing
Tacklestream showcases the best fishing tackle from around the world, sourced by the editorial team from Angling International – the No.1 news platform for the angling trade for more than 15 years. The editors of Angling International have the inside track on the new gear being developed and tested by your favourite tackle brands, long before it hits the shops. Our Tacklestream Plus subscribers receive the hottest information on the fishing tackle of the future. And as part of your subscription you will also be auto-enrolled into our weekly tackle giveaway competitions – no extra sign-ups, no extra payments, no catches, just your chance to win free tackle EVERY WEEK.