ICAST launch for Slow Pitch Jigging braid
Engineered specifically for Slow Pitch Jigging (SPJ), it recognises the unique demands of the technique’s presentation to deliver a line that is extremely thin, strong and sensitive.
Wound with Close Angle Braid Technology using micro polyethylene fibres, the eight-carrier braid maximises lure control by reducing the ability of the wind and multi-layered ocean currents to create slack or to sweep the jig out of the strike zone.
The braid is set to be unveiled at next month’s ICAST, the world’s largest fishing tackle trade show.
- Eight-carrier micro PE construction for smooth finish and round profile;
- 100% no stretch for ‘unparalleled’ sensitivity;
- Micro line diameters for lure control;
- Highest strength to diameter in its class;
- Super tensile strength, abrasion resistance and zero memory;
- Excellent knot strength for robust line-to-leader connection;
- Tuned suppleness for line management;
- Smooth and quiet through the guides;
- Even line lay on the retrieve;
- Available in 15lb, 20lb and 30lb test sizes.
Tacklestream showcases the best fishing tackle from around the world, sourced by the editorial team from Angling International – the No.1 news platform for the angling trade for more than 15 years. The editors of Angling International have the inside track on the new gear being developed and tested by your favourite tackle brands, long before it hits the shops. Our Tacklestream subscribers receive the hottest information on the fishing tackle of the future. And as part of your subscription you will also be auto-enrolled into our monthly tackle giveaway competitions – no extra sign-ups, no extra payments, no catches, just your chance to win free tackle EVERY MONTH.