Functional storage for the kayak angler!
“Kayak fishing has grown exponentially over the years as anglers continue to seek out affordable and effective ways to reach fishable water that isn’t accessible from shore,” said Colt Fadal, Executive Director of Sales and Marketing at Evolution Outdoor. “The Rigger Series Tackle Bag is the ideal storage solution for kayak anglers, offering maximum functionality while taking up minimal space on a smaller craft.”
The Rigger Series Tackle Bag has an open top design with no zippers for easy access to your trays and accessories. Its Tarpaulin Construction offers water resistance and increased durability, while the EVA Molded bottom provides excellent stability and resistance to water pooling. It also has two rod holder tubes on the backside and multiple D-Rings for tying down the bag or clipping on tools. The bag has a large front mesh slip pocket, large open side accessory pockets, and as an added bonus, each side accessory pocket has quick access tool slots. A tray security strap with an integrated grab handle keeps the trays secure. It comes with two multi-purpose shoulder straps.
● Tarpaulin Construction Provides Water-Resistance and Increased Durability
● Completely Zipperless for quick & easy Access while Kayak Fishing
● EVA Molded Bottom for Increased Durability and Resistance to Pooling Water
● Large Open Side Accessory Pockets
● Large Front Mesh Slip Pocket
● Quick-Access Tool Slots on Each Side Accessory Pocket
● Large Grab Handle Integrated into Tray Security Strap
● 2 Rod Holder Tubes on the Backside
● Multiple D-Rings to Tie-Down Bag or Clip on Tools
● 2 Multi-Use Shoulder Straps (Can be Used as a Shoulder Strap or Used to Tie Down Bags)
● Size: 3600, 3700
● Dimensions: 9.25” x 10.00” x 8.00”, 10.25” x 13.50” x 9.75”
● 3600 Size Easily Accommodates 3500 Size Trays
● 3700 Size – Side Pockets compatible with 3600 tray or Bait Binder
The Rigger Series Tackle Bags will be in-stock and ready to ship in March of 2023.
Tacklestream showcases the best fishing tackle from around the world, sourced by the editorial team from Angling International – the No.1 news platform for the angling trade for more than 15 years. The editors of Angling International have the inside track on the new gear being developed and tested by your favourite tackle brands, long before it hits the shops. Our Tacklestream subscribers receive the hottest information on the fishing tackle of the future. And as part of your subscription you will also be auto-enrolled into our monthly tackle giveaway competitions – no extra sign-ups, no extra payments, no catches, just your chance to win free tackle EVERY MONTH.