They took what might fail in a reel and ‘fixed it‘
Released In January by US brand Kistler is the new Chromium reel, a product that has been built to last and deliver real on-the-water performance fishing.
The company says that it has taken what might fail or under-perform in a reel and fixed it. “Using high-quality and performance materials where they matter, we have given the new Chromium long-term value,” it says.
- Drag strength – 3+1 piece free floating full carbon fibre Drag Stack. 19lb drag power
- Game-changing guts – stainless steel spool, worm shaft and key washer; brass pinion main drive gear and crank shaft
- Ceramic smooth – strategically-positioned ceramic bearings that drastically increases the Free-Spool capacity
- Line-up – deep spool to maximise line capacity
- Aluminium body – strong and lightweight one-piece aluminium frame
Tacklestream showcases the best fishing tackle from around the world, sourced by the editorial team from Angling International – the No.1 news platform for the angling trade for more than 15 years. The editors of Angling International have the inside track on the new gear being developed and tested by your favourite tackle brands, long before it hits the shops. Our Tacklestream subscribers receive the hottest information on the fishing tackle of the future. And as part of your subscription you will also be auto-enrolled into our monthly tackle giveaway competitions – no extra sign-ups, no extra payments, no catches, just your chance to win free tackle EVERY MONTH.