Innovative Sling Pack available March 2023!
The Drift Series Tackle Sling Packs have been added to the Evolution Fishing line of high-quality and functional fishing tackle bags and products. Its design allows anglers to carry all of their fishing necessities on their back and swing gear to the front as needed.
“As fishing gear evolves, lightweight and convenient products are becoming the norm,” says Colt Fadal, Evolution Outdoor’s Executive Director of Sales and Marketing. “Our Drift Series Sling Packs were created with these considerations in mind. As a result, this tackle storage solution meets the quality, usability and functionality standards of all Evolution Fishing products.”
The Drift Series Sling Packs have an innovative quick access feature that allows for quick and easy access to all storage trays. The integrated tie-down Y-Strap secures the trays in the pack, and in case of bad weather, these sling packs have an integrated rain fly that can be stored when not in use. There is plenty of storage space with its large exterior storage pocket, two gusseted side pockets, three rubber mesh slip pockets and a zippered storage pocket on the strap.
● Innovative and convenient open-access design
● Extremely rugged wear-resistant 1680D construction
● ‘Lid-less’ design for easier access
● Secure trays with integrated tie-down Y-Strap with adjustable side-release buckle closure
● Integrated rain fly for stormy weather
● Zippered gusseted side pockets
● 3 x rubberised mesh slip pockets
● Built-In line spool feed in side pocket
● Adjustable, heavy-duty padded strap
● 2 x pliers holsters: front plier holster and additional plier holster on shoulder strap
● Holds up to three trays in the open-access compartment
● Includes three Drift Series matching colour trays
● Size: 3600
● Colours: blue, green, seafoam
All colours will be in stock and ready to ship in March of 2023.
For more information about Evolution Outdoor or to shop their full line of fishing, tactical and hunting gear visit their website HERE
Tacklestream showcases the best fishing tackle from around the world, sourced by the editorial team from Angling International – the No.1 news platform for the angling trade for more than 15 years. The editors of Angling International have the inside track on the new gear being developed and tested by your favourite tackle brands, long before it hits the shops. Our Tacklestream subscribers receive the hottest information on the fishing tackle of the future. And as part of your subscription you will also be auto-enrolled into our monthly tackle giveaway competitions – no extra sign-ups, no extra payments, no catches, just your chance to win free tackle EVERY MONTH.