Predator brand moves into new category
Danish tackle supplier Westin Fishing – renowned for its range of lures, rods and clothing – has moved into tackle boxes with the 2023 introduction of the W6 Lure Vault and W3 Tackle Box. Made in its home country of Denmark, they come with a 10-year guarantee.
Westin’s Product Manager, Elias Narvelo, told Tacklestream: “Anglers looking for the strongest boxes available should look no further than the W6 and W3.”
W6 Lure Vault:
- Crystal-clear lid made of impact-resistant polycarbonate
- U-profiles inside the lid to keep lures secure during transport
- Stackable with a tray system that allows anglers to make their own box lay-out
- Available in two models – 5.7 x 33.7 by 27.8cm with ten inserts, and the other 7.9 x 33.7 x 27.8cm with four inserts
W3 Tackle Box:
- Comes in a number of different models to ensure there is a box for every situation
- Designed for fresh and saltwater lures
- Grey with clear lid to match Westin W3 and W6 luggage ranges
Tacklestream showcases the best fishing tackle from around the world, sourced by the editorial team from Angling International – the No.1 news platform for the angling trade for more than 15 years. The editors of Angling International have the inside track on the new gear being developed and tested by your favourite tackle brands, long before it hits the shops. Our Tacklestream subscribers receive the hottest information on the fishing tackle of the future. And as part of your subscription you will also be auto-enrolled into our monthly tackle giveaway competitions – no extra sign-ups, no extra payments, no catches, just your chance to win free tackle EVERY MONTH.